CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Growing up, a long, long run, and pony rides

Wow, the month of September just flew by! We have had some fun adventures and lots of good times.

We went to the Central Washington State Fair and the girls had such a great time! Ryan had the day off and we were able to get discount tickets since it was the opening day! Since it was in the middle of the day on a weekday, there were mainly alot of cute old couples walking around, it was sweet. The main attraction was the barns full of animals! Jules raced from each barn so excited to all the different types of animals. And when she saw this pony ride, it was over! She had to go for a ride!


Cutie pie Claire


The produce barn was fun to look at. Huge pumpkins, zucchini's, and squash.

Juliet started her first day of Preschool! She goes twice a week at a local preschool right down the street. She absolutely loves it and I love the free time to go shopping with just one! I am so proud of her and she is growing up so fast!

I got up the courage and decided to train for a half marathon! I haven't run super long distances for like four years, so it was great for me to train again! I ran the Indian Summer Half Marathon in Tri Cities. The course ran along the columbia river and was just beautiful!

My training partner Adrienne! She was such a great motivater! She smoked me in the race, I was so proud of her!
It was a great feeling to finish and I am so glad I did it! Still not motivated to run a marathon again, but I would definetely do a half marathon again!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Way to go on the run. I am impressed. Also, your little girls are darling.

Alexis said...

Very exciting. You look so great. I didn't know you were a runner, but I can tell from your pictures... it's in your blood. What an amazing accomplishment. I am proud of you.