CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our first Home!!

Yep, we did it!! We purchased our first home and absoloutely love it! We contemplated buying the rental home we were in, but looked around and fell in love with this brand new home not far from where we were and we just had to go for it! We are still in the same ward and moving was a little easier, we took lots of small loads and one big load of all our funiture. We were lucky to be able to get out of our lease on our rental and a new LDS family is moving in next week! We feel so blessed to have this home, I still can't believe its ours! Its in a great family friendly neighborhood, we are in a cul-de-sac at the end of a small private drive. So, its great for the the girls and I think they will have alot of fun living here. There are several LDS families from our ward who live in this neighborhood, our very next door neighbors are even in our ward, so its awesome! I feel like I live in Utah sometimes, because there are so many LDS families that live in this area. Its awesome! We are very happy and feel so blessed to have this opportunity to live here and have a home of our own. Now its on to the endless lists of projects and things we want to buy to make the home cute! We at least need to get some blinds for the windows!
This is the back of the house, we have a HUGE yard, eventually we will get it fenced.

This is our bonus/office room

Juliet's room, my mother in law refinished the cute lighting fixture and princess mirror, its an adorable room, fit for a princess!

This is our breakfast nook, there so many windows in the house, it is so light and cheery! I love it!

This is my kitchen...I love it, I especially love the window over the sink, I can see when Ryan gets home.

This is the main family room, a little sparse right now, but eventually it will get fixed up...
Well, thats the tour, come and visit now!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

SO adorable! I'm only mildly jealous. The kitchen looks awesome and Juliet's room is super cute! Yay for you!

Holly said...

What a lovely home! Congrats.