CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Busy, Busy and More Busy!!

So Sweet!

The Beautiful Bride and Groom, we are so happy for you Tyler and Sarah!

Our little family picture, we took a dozen and this was the best we could get...oh well...someday my kids will be old enough to actually look at the camera and smile!

Our new home! It is so wonderful to live in a quite neighborhood and for Juliet to have a backyard!

Before we flew home from Missouri we checked out the St. Louis arch! We took these little pod elevators up to the top, Juilet loved it!


This was Big Springs, MO. Its the largest natural spring in the world, its alot bigger than in the picture and was so beautiful. Right after this picture we accidentally locked the girls in the car! We were pretty stressed since we didn't have any phone reception to call for help, but luckily a park ranger rescued us after only 15 mins. The girls didn't even cry or anything!

The Bonner family!
It was so wonderful to see my aunts and uncles on my Dad's side, we had a blast in Van Buren, MO where my Grandma grew up.

Juliet geting ready to float the river!

My Dad and his sister Anita

Before driving down to Missouri we took the opportunity to drive up to Nauvoo. It was my first trip up there and I will definetely have to go again because we only had one day there. Ryan and I were lucky to do a session the first night we got there and it was incredible. I can't believe that the pioneers built such an exquiste and beautiful building during those times. It really brought it home just how difficult it must have been for them to leave it all behind and head west. They truly had insurmountable faith that I can only dream to have someday.


Juleit with all her Kriger cousins in Idaho, she had so much fun at the cabins and playing with her cousins.

My sister Carolin and Juliet going for a boat ride

I am not even sure who follows my blog anymore, but for those few who still hold some interest in my little family's life, its been a busy last two months since I last blogged. I feel like I have been going 100mph for the last four months with no let up in sight! In the last two months our family has gone on five long road trips, flew to Missouri, moved to a new house, helped put a wedding together... on top of the normal chores and church callings. Whew! Since Ryan hasn't been working full time we have had the opportunity to travel and see family. We visited my family twice in Utah and also drove to Idaho for a family reunion. We flew to Missouri to attend another family reunion and had the chance to tour Nauvoo. Ryan and I drove to New Mexico and Arizona and interviewed at a potential job and then Ryan flew up to Washington for another job interview. And then last weekend we drove to California for my brother in law's wedding in LA! I am staying put until Christmas!! In the middle of all this traveling we also had to move from our condo, but we are now in our first house!! We stayed within our stake and our still close to our friends, but get the opportunity to meet new people. Ryan is working part time at two different dental offices, but we are crossing our fingers that we get an offer to work for Indian Health Services under the government. We have interviewed at two locations and feel good about an upcoming offer, so our lives will probably be changing again very soon (moving again!) Here are some pictures of the last few months and all our adventures! Even though its been crazy...we made alot of memories!

2 comments:

McNeil Family said...

I still follow your blog! I can't believe how busy you guys have been. Your family is adorable and I'm glad you've been able to make so many fun family memories. I guess Ryan is interviewing out of state? Is the job market worse in Vegas? Did you buy the Vegas house? I miss you guys!

Unknown said...

It was SO nice to see your photos and read all about you ... I have so much to learn about communicating, facebook, blogging, etc. As George & Linda may have told you, I have been on medical leave since June and am still going to doctors for pain management. (Having two more epidurals in my cervical and lumbar next week and injections in my knees ... hoping for some relief.) So much so soon ... this wasn't my "plan" for my life but adversity is teaching me so very much. I am learning not to be "superwoman" which is a hard lesson for a busy, active 66-year old. I guess I need to act my age for awhile. Love and hugs to all, Auntie Kathy xo xo