CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Unexpected Summer












Where has the summer gone?? I can't believe its almost over! Life has definetely thrown us some bumps this summer, but we are hanging on and trying to just enjoy the ride. From the endless job search, a week of terrible horrible sickness, Ryan being called Elders Quorom President, traveling to California, AZ and New Mexico...it has been crazy and very humbling. Thank heavens for family and the gospel, I don't know what I would do without them. Life is good though and I try to find the joy in the little things each day.

1 comments:

Aubrey said...

How was New Mexico and Arizona? When did you go? I love the picture of you and Claire.. the last one. Also... Juliet looks huge to me! I've even seen her recently but in these pictures she looks gigantic. maybe because she's in the same picture as Claire. Your girls are both beautiful as always.