CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm Alive...Life is so good!

Yes, I am alive and doing well and my kids are just awesome! I think we are pretty much over the transition stage and are starting to move into a pattern of life now with two babies. But boy has it been a busy and emotional six weeks. Having a baby just flips your whole world upside down, but Claire is just doing so great and Juliet is finally getting adjusted. Claire is a really good baby and nurses really great, she is already getting so big! Juliet had a really hard time at first when we brought her home, she would scream and throw tantrums for no reason and then started waking up at 5am everymorning! We fixed that by putting a child safety lock on her door and now she is starting to sleep till 7am, woohoo! When Juliet was first born I took like a zillion pictures, but with Claire I am a little over the camera, but I have been trying to take more pictures of her...here are some cute pics of the girls over the last little while...

This is Claire at around four weeks old

Sisterly Love...Juliet is pretty soft with Claire, she has only taken a few swaps at her

This is at my Mom's house, she loves playing fetch my Mom's dog Sam...when she sees my Mom she automatically asks where her dog is, but she says it like "gog"


We were in Utah for the fourth and had a big family BBQ and fireworks (what else??) My Mom and my Grandma, my Grandma is so excited to have 2 great grandchildren now!

Jules trying out a sparkler, she loved it! She wasn't as fond of the bigger fireworks, we had to take her inside because she was so scared.

Juliet has become such a great swimmer this summer. The girl has no fear, literally! She jumps off high rocks with her dad, goes under water and opens her eyes, kicks all around, she is awesome!

Juliet in action

Claire is so sweet, here she is at almost 7 weeks...love that baby girl, it is so fun to have a little baby again...I am truly blessed to be a mom, I love it more and more everyday...even though it can be hard sometimes, I wouldn't trade it for anything!

0 comments: