CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Birthday Girls!

WOW! I can't believe I have a three year old and my baby is one! On April 23rd, Juliet turned three years old and was sooo excited for her birthday to arrive! She woke up at 5:30am and the first things she said with presents? We set up her presents and her new kitchen set in the family room so she would see them when she woke up, she was estatic! It was fun to have my mom here that weekend to celebrate and be with us.


That afternoon we headed to the park where we invited all her play group and church friends for cupcakes, I made these fun ladybug cupcakes, they didn't turn out at all like the picture, but they were still cute and the kids loved them.

The wind died down just enough for Juliet to blow out her birthday candle

Theres a smile! She wore her cool shades for the whole party, it was hilarious! It was a wonderful day, and we are so blessed to have Juliet in our lives. I love her more and more each day and love to watch her learn and grow, it blows me away how big she is getting, preschool here we come!! Love you Jules!

This cutie pie turned one on June 4th! Wow, the year went by so fast! Her spirit is so beautiful and happy in everyway, she brings so much sunshine and joy in our lives!

We celebrated with cake and presents at my mom's house a few days early, she really went to town on her cake, we couldn't stop laughing! It was a huge mess, but she enjoyed it!

WooHoo!
The first taste, I think her face is so sweet in this picture!

At one year Claire weighs 25lbs and is 32ins, 90% for her weight and off the charts for her height, she is really tall! She is crawling and pulling herself up on things and starting to take little steps holding onto furniture. Shes eating all types of food and loves drinking milk! She is always happy! Seriously, the girl is always smiling, unless she is hurt or tired. She has such a bright spirit and I can't wait to watch her personality grow! Happy Birthday Claire Bears!
Oh, yeah! And I turned 25 on the 9th! WooHoo! We didn't do much to celebrate, I was home all day potting training Juliet. Ryan brought home pizza after work and made me homeade angel food cake with fresh lemon frosting. We cuddled on the couch and watched so You Think you Can Dance. Not to exciting, but peaceful and perfect. Luckily I still have five more years in the 20's!

0 comments: