CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Staying Cozy and Having Fun













I can't believe the holidays have come and gone and we are already half way through January! We have had a blast these last few weeks and are doing are best to stay warm and cozy up here in Washington. We took Juliet to her first movie since she was a tiny baby, we saw the Princess and the Frog and she absolutely loved every minute of it, but at the end she didn't understand why she couldn't watch it again! We love our home and where we live. Its definetely country living out here and I still find myself shaking my head in disbelief when I go out jogging and hear roosters, cows, and horses. It is so quaint and quite here and we love it. Its dumped snow here about three or four times since we've lived here, so there has always been snow on the ground and its often cloudy and foggy outside. We stay inside alot, especially since we are down to one car, we are in the middle of car hunting right now, just trying to find the right car and deal for us.

For Christmas, we flew in to Utah late on Christmas eve and were able to spend Christmas morning and the week thereafter with my family. Juliet was spoiled with princess dolls, books and movies and loved opening up her presents, Claire was content chewing on paper and ribbons. There were both so cute and I was so grateful to spend this special time of the year with family and friends. I was able to meet up with my one and only close friend from high school, Jaime, and catch up with her over a tasty lunch. Was able to visit with my Grandparents, shop till I dropped with my Mom, eat at my two favorite restaurants (In and Out and Cafe Rio). New Years Eve was quiet, as I had to wake up at 5 am in order to get to the airport the next day. Yeah, flying home with a toddler and baby by myself, never again!
But we finally made it home and spent the day with Ryan and the kids at the Seattle Aquaruim and ate yummy bread bowls on the pier. Seattle is such a beautiful city and I can't wait to keep going back to visit.
We celebrated Ryan's 31st birthday with a yummy dinner and chocolate cake.
We both love our ward, I was called to be the CTR 4 teacher and Ryan's will be serving as the Elder's Q Service Coordinator. There are a total of 14 kids in my primary class, its insane! But there are all so cute and I am excited to finally experience primary and learn from these amazing children.
Life is beautiful and I am truly blessed!

2 comments:

Eric and Jaime said...

Love your home! I am so jealous of the home and the roosters and cows and well everything about where you are now! We miss you SO MUCH! Teya is always asking about where Juliette went and why did she move and "can we move to Juliette's house"...etc. We hope you are doing well. We love you guys and hope you are doing well you deserve the best!

The Foote Family said...

yay! We are happy to hear that you guys are doing well and liking your new home.