CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Graduation Highlights

Well, we did it! This last weekend was so wonderful to be with our family and celebrate our graduations! It was a long three days of ceremonys, but we were so thrilled to have so many of our family there to support us. Thursday night was Ryan's Senior Gala, were he was honored as the AGD Senior Dental Student and received the Dean's award for top producer in clinic. Friday night was Ryan's class commencement celebration at the UNLV Ham Hall where just his class was honored and received their doctoral hoods for the next day. Saturday morning was my ceremony, my moment of walking across the stage was so brief, I am not sure it happened, but I tried to soak in the moment and enjoy it. Ryan's ceremony was that afternoon where he was offcially hooded a doctor! That night we enjoyed a BBQ and swimming with all our family.

We are so blessed to have the opportunity to receive an education and I am so thankful for the experiences and knowledge it has provided me and Ryan. We have grown so much together these past four years in dental school and I look forward to all the future has to hold. I can't offically say I am down with school forever, I still have a place in my heart that is yearning for more, so who knows... Here are some highlights of the weekend...






1 comments:

Anjuli White said...

Congratulations! That is a lot of work and I am sure your parents are very proud of you both! I wish that was me graduating!! :)